Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ghazwa-e-Hind?

Thawban (RA) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "Two groups of my Ummah Allah has protected from the Hellfire: a group that will conquer India and a group that will be with 'Eessa son of Maryam (AS)" (Nasai & also mentioned in Ahmed & Tabarani.).


Na'im b. Hammad in al-Fitan reports that Abu Hurayrah, radhiAllaahu 'anhu, said that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam, mentioned India and said, "A group of you will conquer India, Allah will open for them [India] until they come with its kings chained - Allah having forgiven their sins - when they return back [from India], they will find Ibn Maryam in Syria." (Kanzul-Ummal)


Abu Hurayrah (RA) said, "The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) promised us the conquest of India. If I was to come across that I will spend my soul and wealth. If I am killed then I am among the best of martyrs. And if I return then I am Abu Hurayrah (RA) the freed." (Nasai & also mentioned in Ahmed & Hakim.).


Is anybody know about this Ghazwa? i want to know more about this....

No comments: